At Intersport, we care about your health and safety. We are participating to prevent the spread of coronavirus. The purpose of the whole chain's guidelines is to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees and to ensure the continuity of customer service.
This is what we do:
- We now take extra care to keep our shops clean and hygienic. We regularly disinfect cash registers and payment terminals
- Salespersons do not approach customers spontaneously. Of course, if you need help you can ask for it
- The store staff is only working perfectly healthy
- Opening hours for shops have been shortened. See current opening hours here
- We do not attend events or trainings during exceptional times
- We work from home if it is possible
- We deliver bicycles free of charge to your home
This is what you can do:
- When you're in our store, keep a safety margin with other customers, especially at checkout
- If possible, use debit/credit card or contactless payment
- Click & Collect makes it easy and quick to reserve and retrieve the product from the store by selecting the "kauppasaatavuus" on the product page
- In the Web Store, you can do everything without contact. In the case of home delivery, the parcel is not handed over to the customer. The courier places the parcel in front of the door and waits farther away.
If you have any questions regarding this topic, you can always contact our customer service